Honda Graduate Program
$500 Honda College Graduate Bonus
The Honda Graduate Program helps upcoming and recent college grads save $500 towards any 2017 or newer Honda vehicle when they finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesSM. Graduating college is hard work. This is our way of saying congratulations from Kelly Grimsley Honda.
Here’s What You Need to Qualify
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet Honda Financial Services credit criteria and sign a Honda Financial Services retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan®(“balloon”) contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by Honda Financial Services.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the Honda Financial Services contract as the primary buyer.
The HFS Honda Graduate Program
The following Honda Financial Service requirements may apply:
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the Honda Financial Services contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.